to participate at 4th Joint EFLM-UEMS Congress Warsaw 2016, Poland
21-24th September 2016, Double Tree by Hilton Conference Centre.
We have the pleasure to invite you to take part in 4th Joint EFLM-UEMS Congress “Laboratory Medicine at the Clinical Interface” that will be held in Warsaw (Poland) on September 21-24th 2016 at the Double Tree by Hilton Conference Centre. The Congress program includes scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster sessions, debates and Educational industry workshops. The Educational Workshops will be scheduled in the morning and in the afternoon of each Congress day without any overlap with other Congress events. We expect over 60 international experts in the field of clinical laboratory medicine (from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, UK and United States) to present during the Congress and over 600 hundreds of participants, laboratory professionals and clinicians, from all over the world.
We take the chance to inform you that:
- 4th Joint EFLM-UEMS Congress Warsaw will be the only event organized by EFLM in 2016
- few hours before the official Opening ceremony on September 21st we intend to open the Exhibition to give participants the chance to visit IVD companies stands without any time pressure
- Young scientists (<35 yrs) will be offered reduced registration fee
- organizers will offer accommodation in Warsaw hotels located in the city center at a very attractive price
- EFLM will offer a few bursaries for young scientists <35 yrs to participate in the Congress
- Congress abstracts will be published in Clin Chem Lab Med
- 3 best posters sent by young scientists will get special EFLM-UEMS awards
- all participants will get CPE credit points
We look forward to seeing you in Warsaw this year.
|Prof. Eberhard Wieland, UEMS
||Prof. Grazyna Sypniewska, EFLM, PTDL|
|Scientific Program Committee chair||President of the Congress|
|Organizing Committee Chair|